Previously know as “Fpdf Table” the Fpdf Advanced Table version 4.0.0 was released.
Main changes:[list style=”star” css=”padding-left: 30px;”]
- fpdf class doesn’t need to be extended anymore, the new class can be instantiated independently and the fpdf object will be passed as a parameter to the constructor
- in the code functions were renamed in order the make the class more user friendly
- table creation was simplified by reducing the amount of code that needs to be written
- advanced overriding default parameter, but still keeping the backward compatibility
- several bug fixed were made
- the class was renamed to “advanced table“
Please visit Fpdf Advanced Table page for more details and examples.